My Research Subculture - Nursing Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-depth research about the nursing home subculture.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gallery
Identifying my subculture Empty
Latest topics
» Letters of Gratitude
Identifying my subculture I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 am by Markku

» Choosing A nursing Home
Identifying my subculture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:40 pm by Markku

» A place for Mom
Identifying my subculture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:38 pm by Markku

» Nursing homes: A tribute
Identifying my subculture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:36 pm by Markku

» Pain Management
Identifying my subculture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 pm by Markku

» Nursing homes: Making the right choice
Identifying my subculture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 pm by Markku

» Dying from Dementia
Identifying my subculture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 pm by Markku

» Career Profile of an Independent Nurse
Identifying my subculture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:17 pm by Markku

» Final Project: Long Essay
Identifying my subculture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm by Markku

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Credits
so distant
that it's
cruel.
!!
so the idea of building this forum site is © my English 102 class and especially to Ms. Cristin Bobee my class instructor. while the topics, it's themes, names/words on banner and what the discussion is mainly about is © Nursing Home subculture. forum site conceptualization is © to Markku. all articles/video posts are © the respective owners from source websites and to my work place Star Manor of Northville (Michigan), as well as all those images and videos such as the little icons out there and ofcourse the forum design is © to Markku!! oh! and even ideas are © their respective owners, don't forget about that! this whole forum is © forumotion.net, since they host this place so give 'em some love!

Identifying my subculture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Markku
Admin
Markku

Identifying my subculture Empty
PostIdentifying my subculture

01/15/10
Markku Esperame

English 102

CRJ #2

What’s this whole Subcultlure/Identity Mess, Anyway?

If I would think of what my subculture/identity is, I’d say that it’s my being shy and reserved. Why? Because that’s how most people describe me, well at least that’s how I would assume people will answer if you ask them the question “Who is Markku?” Yes I am quiet you might notice, I don’t talk a lot but instead just stare and listen to the class, and it might be awkward and wrong to some people but that’s me. I’m just being who I am.

I am also artistic. My imaginations are wide open to big things and sometimes I’ll share them to people by drawing so I’d like to think that my creativity is what makes up for my shy personality. Ever since I was a kid, working with arts and crafts has always been my hobby, maybe because I love seeing and hearing people appreciate or praise my works.

Sports are my thing too. I noticed that when I’m motivated to learn a sport, I become really good at it. I’ve played racket sports like tennis, badminton and ping-pong during my High school years at the Philippines. I remember one time at badminton I reached the point of being elected as the team captain of the varsity competing with other schools. I got second place at the regional tournament and the attention that I had –being out there playing in front of hundreds of people- was unforgettable and is probably one of the happy moments of my life.

My shy personality and the way I do things are very opposite. I tend to think that my actions make up for my introvert self. Take class for example, blending in with people by communicating has been difficult especially during the first days, I often find myself unrelated to the group like an outcast each day. I even remember not talking the whole semester at one of my college class. If were told to do group work, I’d often stay quiet, though I’d share my opinions sometimes, but still I can feel that I’m not part of the conversation and so I’ll just write and stare like do things with no talk.

In my opinion everyone wants attention. Myself is an example that even though I’m not good at socializing with others, I still think of a way –if not words, by action- to be noticed. We would like to be this good and that better just to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
https://marksearches.board-directory.net
Share this post on: reddit

Identifying my subculture :: Comments

No Comment.

Identifying my subculture

Page 1 of 1